Food allergies and sensitivities are becoming ever more mainstream. As people become increasingly aware of how diet impacts their health and well-being, there is a growing need for cookbooks that address their concerns. This cookbook contains over 50 recipes for delicious desserts and breakfast treats that are not only gluten-free, but are also 100% vegan (without animal products), and free of soy, peanuts, corn, refined sugars, and artificial ingredients.
- Author Allison Lubert, owner of Philadelphia's Sweet Freedom Bakery, reveals the secrets of her kitchen, offering easy-to-follow recipes, plus helpful tips on ingredients and resources.
- Each recipe comes with a luscious full-colour photograph.
- Includes 50 vegan-friendly, gluten-free, sugar-free recipes for a wide range of classic sweets, from scones to cupcakes with frosting.
- 144 pages.
- Full-colour photographs by Rachel McGinn throughout.
- 8 inches wide by 10 inches high (23.5 cm wide by 24.77 cm high).
- Now everyone can bake happy -- at home!