Peter Pauper Press
Add elegance to your writing with this beautiful journal, featuring decorative stitching, soft, leather-like cover material, and the uplifting quotation, ''Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams'' (Henry David Thoreau).
- 176 writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, creative writing, sketching, or jotting down favourite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Light grey lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more into the back-cover pocket, which expands for ease of access.
- Sturdy book bound-style binding.
- Journal features rounded corners for reduced wear.
- A matching elastic closure secures your writing.
- The cover design features images of a compass and clouds, along with a repeating abstract cloud pattern. Embossing adds texture and dimension.
- Includes complementary endpapers and a matching satin ribbon bookmark.
- 5" W x 7"L
- Compact size fits easily into most bags and backpacks.