Heathcote & Ivory
This rich, rhubarb scented hand cream in a pretty tin makes a perfect gift for the green fingered. Formulated with shea butter, vitamin E, essential oils and extracts from the hedgerow like blackberry and elderflower, it's the perfect blend for hardworking hands. Easy-to-wrap tin, too!
- Rich hand cream for hardworking gardeners’ hands, with essential oils of lime and tea tree, and extracts of blackberry, rhubarb and elderflower in a reusable tin.
- Easily absorbed cream made with shea butter, a natural emollient plant lipid from the nut of the shea tree, known to help soften and soothe dry hands.
- Fresh fragrance with notes of sweet rhubarb, lilac blossoms, green leaves and white roses inspired by British gardens leaves hands subtly scented.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly, made with RSPO ingredients.
- Keepsake tin embossed with our In The Garden print is ideal to reuse for storing garden twine, plant tags and other small gardening items.
1 x Hand Cream 100ml
In the Garden Shea Butter Hand Cream Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Steareth-21, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Rheum Undulatum (Rhubarb) Root Extract, Rubus Villosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Limonene.