Peter Pauper Press
This lovely journal provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favourite quotations or poems.
- 160 crisp writing pages take pen or pencil beautifully
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing
- 120 gsm paper is acid-free and of archival quality
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more within the pocket inside the back cover
- The matching elastic closure keeps it all together
- The cover depicts delicate wildflowers, a hummingbird perched among them, set against a soft lavender background
- Design is embossed and embellished with gold foil and gloss highlights
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks