Peter Pauper Press
It's time to conquer the blank page and bring your story to life. This journal can help!
- Guided exercises, goal trackers, and in-depth fill-in pages give you all the tools you need to start your novel and see it through.
- Set writing goals, create your cast of characters, develop your setting, sketch the skeleton of your story, and start filling in the pieces.
- Interactive prompts will help you practice storytelling fundamentals and get your creative juices flowing.
- Perfect for tackling NaNoWriMo or kickstarting any brand-new fiction project.
- Smooth-finish pages take pen or pencil.
- Paper is acid free and of archival quality.
- Tuck notes, reminders, and more in the handy inside back cover pocket.
- Elastic band closure keeps your organizer secure.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Organizer measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.